HOTEL NH COLLECTION OLOMOUC CONGRESS
NH Collection Olomouc Congress is a hotel that offers its clients a high level of service, thanks to their location close to the city centre and the quiet zone of Olomouc, which are guaranteed by the standards of the international chain NH Hotel Group. The hotel was awarded one of the most prestigious prizes in the Czech Republic shortly after its opening. This "Construction of the Year 2010" award for the best new or renovated building was awarded to this project for top design and high level of interior and exterior design.
www sites: http://www.nh-olomouc.eu/
Olomouc has always been one of the most important royal city in the Czech Republic. With its convenient location, ancient university and spiritual, cultural and craft traditions it was for centuries a natural centre of Moravia, which attracted artists, intellectuals and businessmen.
Basic facts about the city
- 100 154 inhabitants, the sixth largest city in the Czech Republic, the county town of Olomouc Region
Source: CSO, at 1.1. 2016
- After Prague, the second largest conservation area in the Czech Republic
- Located in the heart of Moravia, in the past was its capital
- now the seat of the ancient university, the archbishopric , Moravian Philharmonic , interesting museums and theatres
- for relaxation, expansive parks, a large zoo, a modern aqua park , swimming pool or natural area Litovelské Pomoraví with cycling paths and swimming
www sites: http://tourism.olomouc.eu/welcome/en